latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

membership renewal

Home Forums Community Forum membership renewal

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike (Volunteer Moderator) 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 26th, 2013 at 11:17 am #54161
David Rowley
Username: davro

Hi

I have just started using S2 member and imported my existing members complete with their details from my old site/membership software.

How can I get S2 member to send out and email or flag up a notice when their membership is due expires?

The other thing I’ve noticed is if a member renews you can’t change their existing details/date to extend the membership, and if you delete it you remove the comments!

Any ideas, have I missed something? I’ve check through things as much as possible

Thanks in advance

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jul 27th, 2013 at 11:13 am #54230

How can I get S2 member to send out and email or flag up a notice when their membership is due expires?

So these members were imported from another system. Did you define an EOT Time when you imported them? If so, that dictates when they will expire. If you want to be notified when this occurs, or have other processes run that do custom things, please see: s2Member -› API Notifications -› EOT/Deletion Notification.

The other thing I’ve noticed is if a member renews you can’t change their existing details/date to extend the membership, and if you delete it you remove the comments!

To extend the membership you would just extend the EOT Time in the user’s record. Click [EDIT] next to any user in your list of users; and then look at the s2Member Options for that user.

Posted: Saturday Jul 27th, 2013 at 1:39 pm #54237
David Rowley
Username: davro

Thanks Mike

I have managed to set the EOT in the members Configuration and Profile Field

Thanks again for your help

David

Posted: Sunday Jul 28th, 2013 at 2:20 am #54265

Thanks for the reply David! If you get a chance, I would really appreciate this :-)
Also, please let us know if anything else comes up.

Please register @ WordPress.org and rate s2Member®

NOTE: If you vote @ WordPress.org & LIKE us on Facebook, please reply back in the s2Member® Forums with a link to your nice comments (just to let us know). The company also has a way of saying thanks for this :-)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.