latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

membership renewal mails

Home Forums Community Forum membership renewal mails

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 13th, 2012 at 11:11 am #21875

Hello,

I have a client who is working with a yearly membership (payed). Currently they have a website based on WordPress and are using Mailchimp to receive new subscriptions and send out newsletters to members.
They asked me to look for a membership pluing which automatically handles their member registrations and renewals.
I was wondering if your software also sends out e-mails to members who’s renewal date is getting close?
Is there a way to do that? Is your software able to connect to Mailchimp for sending out those emails?
Also, they don’t have any member-only content. The membership just gives them a discount when subscribing for events.

Thanks and best regards,

Mark

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 14th, 2012 at 8:28 am #21966
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Mark,

Yes, s2Member does integrate with MailChimp, however renewal notifications (aka EOT notifications) are not currently supported. We’re working on that feature for the next major release of the plugin. There is not currently a release date set for that, but we’ll make an announcement as soon as it’s ready.

Posted: Wednesday Aug 15th, 2012 at 8:54 am #22087

Thanks Raam.
Any idea of the next release date? Is it a matter of weeks or rather months?

Thansk,

Mark

Posted: Thursday Aug 16th, 2012 at 6:09 am #22183
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Mark,

Hopefully we’ll have a beta out within the next month or so.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.