latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership Sign-Up at same time as payment

Home Forums Community Forum Membership Sign-Up at same time as payment

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Nov 19th, 2012 at 9:50 am #31985

Hi.

I want to use this plugin to manage the membership of a sports club.

Members can join as individuals, families, students or youth etc which can be set up by using the different levels.

After going through the options and testing it out, it seems that new members have to click on a PayPal button, go through payment and then follow a link in an email to complete the user information etc.

Is this right?

My problem with this is that this may lead to us getting a payment from a member who then doesn’t go through to complete the profile information which we need.

Is there a way to get the user to fill in the registration form and then when they click submit they are taken to PayPal? Is this a feature available in the Pro version?

Thanks, Chris

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 19th, 2012 at 11:40 pm #32049

Hi Chris.

Yes, you can do that with the s2Member Pro forms. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms[/hilite]

They integrate with Express Checkout, which is similar to PayPal Standard and also free. Pre Sale FAQs » To use s2Member® Pro Forms, will I have to use PayPal® Pro?

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Nov 20th, 2012 at 6:46 am #32070

Thanks Cristián.

Is there a way I can test this without purchasing s2Member Pro first?

Posted: Tuesday Nov 20th, 2012 at 8:22 am #32080

Also is it possible to purchase a single site license, then upgrade to an unlimited license at a later date?

What would be the cost of this?

Thanks, Chris

Posted: Tuesday Nov 20th, 2012 at 10:40 am #32103
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Chris,

Is there a way I can test this without purchasing s2Member Pro first?

s2Member pro currently doesn’t offer a trial of some kind I’m afraid.

Also is it possible to purchase a single site license, then upgrade to an unlimited license at a later date?

What would be the cost of this?

Yes this is possible, simply go under My Account and I believe you will see upgrade buttons there. You will only need to pay the difference between the licenses, as if you only bought the upgrade. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.