latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership Site is Accessible to ALL Visitors

Home Forums Community Forum Membership Site is Accessible to ALL Visitors

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 28th, 2012 at 11:58 pm #35683

Hello everyone,

s2member has been working like a charm for me for the past year or so. Magically, I just noticed that today all of my Level 1 Access content is accessible to everyone – NOT just members like it’s supposed to be.

Any ideas for a fix? My site is myfishingcapecod.com

All of the content accessible via the bottom navigation menu should only be available to members.

I did upgrade to the new WordPress last week and I have installed a couple of plugins recently. I’ll try removing those plugins now.

Any insight is much appreciated.

Thank you!

Ryan

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 29th, 2012 at 12:02 am #35685

Figured it out.

The Insta Builder plugin was conflicting. I suppose I should contact Insta Builder?

Anyone know of a fix?

Thanks!!

Ryan

Posted: Saturday Dec 29th, 2012 at 11:37 am #35717
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Ryan,

Glad you found the problem! Yes contacting Insta Builder would be the best move, although probably they’ll ask for s2Member to take responsibility (not bad-mouthing, just experience. ;)).

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 7:19 pm #35940

Thanks Eduan. I really appreciate it.

Quick question – Do you know of a wordpress squeeze page plugin that works well alongside s2member?

Thanks!

Ryan

Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 8:30 pm #35942
Eduan

I’m not aware of any, although squeeze pages are not really s2Member’s forte.

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Jan 1st, 2013 at 9:45 pm #35946

Gotcha. No worries, thanks Eduan.

Take care,

Ryan

Posted: Wednesday Jan 2nd, 2013 at 10:01 am #35982
Eduan

No problem. :)

If you need anything else make a new topic for it, so that I can keep track of stuff. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.