latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership sub-lists and mailing

Home Forums Community Forum Membership sub-lists and mailing

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 23rd, 2012 at 1:37 pm #20004

Hello,
I’m building a site with WP and S2Member for a 1,000-member non-profit organization. The membership is divided into 9 geographical regions. I will be integrating with out MailChimp account for mailings that go to the entire membership, but I’m wondering what approach us recommended for designated regional chairs to be able to email just the folks in their region. Any suggestions? When I import the member data into WP/S2M I will be able to include a region identification field, if that’s helpful.
I’ll appreciate any help–I suspect there is no need for me to reinvent a wheel here. . .
Many thanks in advance!
Brian

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 24th, 2012 at 7:47 am #20046

Hi Brian.

Well, you could add the region as a custom profile field. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields[/hilite]

Or even as a custom capability, which would also let you manage access to content based on it. Video » s2Member (Custom Capabilities)

To add the custom capability or profile field to MailChimp for that user, this may help: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/s2member-mailchimp-and-ccaps/#post-17078

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.