latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Membership Welcome Page Stopped Working

Home Forums Community Forum Membership Welcome Page Stopped Working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 10:00 am #6254

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 5:35 pm #6335

Hello Rayna.

Well, it depends on what role you have in that blog you had the restriction on. s2Member can be used in multisite, but each blog in the network will be independent of each other, including the scope of s2Member’s restrictions and access. So if you have an account in one blog and try to view a restricted page in another blog, that could be the reason.

If you are logged in as the admin, s2Member should not be applying any restrictions to you, though. Make sure what account you’re logging in with, and where.

I hope that helps. :)

By the way, how do you plan to use the multisite network? I noticed you have a single site license for s2Member Pro.

Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 5:55 pm #6340

Hi,
I actually did figure out the issue with this one. All the protected content is on one site, the main one since that is the hub for all the events and stuff.

thanks!r.

Posted: Friday Feb 24th, 2012 at 7:19 pm #6364

Glad you figured it out. Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.