latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Missing credit card icons

Home Forums Community Forum Missing credit card icons

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 3rd, 2012 at 9:14 pm #27378

The the credit card icons are missing on the authorize.net forms with my theme. I do not want to change my theme, how can I make the icons appear?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 7:15 am #27413

Hi Dan.

That’s caused by a JavaScript conflict. Either your theme or another plugin, is causing the pro-form’s JavaScript to fail.

Test the theme changing to the TwentyEleven one for a moment and refresh the page with the pro-form. If that doesn’t solve it, then test deactivating other plugins one by one and check after each if the pro-form changed.

Let me know how it goes. :)

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 8:37 am #27427

It is theme related and the issue goes away when I change themes. I would like to keep my theme, how can I fix the issue and keep my theme?

Posted: Thursday Oct 4th, 2012 at 9:02 am #27440
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Dan,

You’d need to contact the theme developer and have them update the theme code so that the theme JavaScript doesn’t cause conflicts. Alternatively, you could post the job on jobs.wordpress.net.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.