latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

"missing email" error when making purchase

Home Forums Community Forum "missing email" error when making purchase

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 5th, 2013 at 11:19 pm #43828
Angel True
Username: angeltrue

Apparently something is not working on my purchases.

When making a purchase while already logged in (profile section is pre-filled and can’t be changed) there is an error that says:

Missing or invalid Email Address. Please try again.

My clients are unable to complete a purchase. This was working ok just a week ago as far as I know.

What’s wrong?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 11:11 am #43881
Angel True

There also appears to be something wrong with the Pro Forms showing properly.

I’m on Optimize Press, if that’s important. I had these all set and working correctly then suddenly all the payment forms have lost their CSS formatting. I fiddled with the settings, basically to reset everything with no changes and they worked fine again. Now they aren’t formatting properly…again!

Posted: Thursday Mar 7th, 2013 at 1:59 pm #43980
Angel True

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I have sent a private message as well with login details for you to review. Any thoughts or ideas?

Posted: Thursday Mar 7th, 2013 at 2:43 pm #43984
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello there,

Could you please try these common trouble shooting tips first:
Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Mar 8th, 2013 at 2:42 pm #44120
Angel True

The issue appears to have been related to my SSL certificate and the www extension. I think I’ve resolved it now. Thanks.

Posted: Monday Mar 11th, 2013 at 10:13 am #44255
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Glad you solved it now Angel. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.