latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

mobile phone content not locked

Home Forums Community Forum mobile phone content not locked

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Sep 12th, 2012 at 8:13 pm #25088

hi guys s2 member is not locking content on mobile phone
theme is infocus any ideas?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 13th, 2012 at 1:42 am #25121
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Wayne,

I’ve tested s2Member on my own mobile phone (an iPhone 4) and it blocks content as expected.

Can you provide more information about what’s happening and what you’re testing with? If you can give an example URL to test with, that would help as well.

Posted: Thursday Sep 13th, 2012 at 5:45 am #25149

hi raam locked page url http://phytomone.com/secretservice/
we tested on iphone 4
while you are there we have tow other problems
1:nav is not visible due header height i think and we dont know how to chnage that your docs only show how to chnage header height on the main theme file
2:slides which have text and an image on the home page ned up with text overwriting the image so basically ypu cannot see the image
please see http://phytomone.com again we test on iphione 4

Posted: Thursday Sep 13th, 2012 at 10:34 pm #25230
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Wayne,

I loaded that URL on my iPhone 4 and I did not see any content. All I saw was the “Please Join Us!” message (see screenshot below), which is same thing I saw when I loaded the URL on my computer.

For issues with styling the Infocus theme, we recommend you contact Infocus Theme Support.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.