latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Most recent ETA for the next release?

Home Forums Community Forum Most recent ETA for the next release?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 26th, 2012 at 6:27 am #9099
cassel
Username: cassel

Just wondering if there is a new ETA for the next major release. I has been a few weeks that it is said to be “estimating within the next month”. The estimated month would come to an end soon, so maybe there is a new ETA, earlier or later than previously stated.

Can you tell i am anxious?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  cassel.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 12:20 am #9157

lol, yeah, I can tell! I’ve been teasing on purpose, sorry about that. :P

Yeah, the “about a month” is almost up, but we still have a little more to go to have it ready. Jason is practically full time on it, neck deep, and making good progress.

It’s a total rewrite, that’s why it’s taking longer than the normal update releases, but that’s also why it’ll have so many new and improved features. It’s a good thing Jason codes quite fast.

Believe me, I’m as anxious or more than you! lol

Anyway, I don’t have a definite ETA myself, so we’ll let you guys know when we have at least the beta, cause then it’ll be more clear when the release will happen, but I’m expecting it soon. :)

Thanks for your patience.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.