latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Move Fields in PayPal Pro Form

Home Forums Community Forum Move Fields in PayPal Pro Form

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 5:58 pm #14195

I have four custom profile fields, and they appear as they should in the additional information section of the form. I would like to move two of those fields into the create profile section. How would I do that?

Thanks for the help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 11:35 pm #14247
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Rick,

You’ll need to modify the Pro-Form templates to accomplish that. Please see Pre Sale FAQs » Is it possible to modify s2Member® Pro Form templates?

Posted: Wednesday May 23rd, 2012 at 10:00 am #14323

Right, I have read that and understand it. I don’t want to move all of %%custom_fields%%. I just want to move two of the fields.

No more generic answers, please.

Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 3:21 am #14413

Hi Rick.

Sorry, it’s not possible to do that with s2Member yet, but we have it in the to-do list and hope to make it possible in the near future.

It may be possible to move things around using CSS, but I can’t help much with that. I know you can float things around quite a bit, but I’m not very experienced.

You could also play with the PHP’s output buffering to move things around before serving them.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.