latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Moving s2member into a multisite install

Home Forums Community Forum Moving s2member into a multisite install

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 4th, 2013 at 6:16 am #43689

I need to move s2member from a separate install into a multisite.

The domain name will remain exactly the same, it will just be a part of the multisite installation rather than a stand alone installation.

Is there anything I should be aware of before attempting this or anything that’s likely to cause any issues?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 3:45 am #43836

Hi Christian.

What do you mean when you say “move”? Just install the plugin in a multisite installation or migrate all the s2Member settings?

Thanks.

Posted: Wednesday Mar 6th, 2013 at 5:49 am #43847

Sorry. Should have been more specific.

I need to migrate all s2member settings as well as all users.

Posted: Friday Mar 8th, 2013 at 7:23 am #44064

I see. Thanks.

Well, you can use the export/import tools for users and options here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Import/Export[/hilite]

Although the multisite network is powered by a single file set of WordPress, each blog in it is independent of the rest. So importing the users to one will not include them in the other blogs. It’s the same for the plugin options.

Does that help?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.