latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multi-language website

Home Forums Community Forum Translations Multi-language website

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices. Last updated by  Simon Christensen 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 13th, 2012 at 5:26 am #10714

I have a multi-language website and would like to know if and how it is possible to define multiple login/ registration forms, login welcome pages and membership options pages for the different languages.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:27 am #11216
emmanuel cup
Username: Bou

UP please !

Posted: Tuesday Jun 19th, 2012 at 5:31 am #16856

I’m interested on this feature too.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 19th, 2012 at 4:20 pm #16920
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello there,

This isn’t currently possible with s2Member, unless you have different WordPress installations for each language.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Jun 28th, 2012 at 7:22 am #17748

I´m having problems to transalate the login form, I only want the site in one language (esp), I manage to translate everything but the login is giving me problems. Is says User when it should say Usuario etc…

Posted: Thursday Jun 28th, 2012 at 7:29 am #17752
emmanuel cup
Username: Bou

Same problem Simon and I can’t find where I must translate “Username:” and “Password:” in widget pro.

Someone to help us please ?

Posted: Thursday Jun 28th, 2012 at 8:28 am #17758

Hi Simon,
hi Emmanuel,

I had the same issue and I changed the label of those fields (e.g. Username, Password) in the following files:

/wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/profile-in.inc.php
/wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/sc-profile-in.inc.php
/wp-content/plugins/s2member/includes/classes/login-widget.inc.php

For s2member pro it seems to be this file:
/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/classes/login-widget.inc.php

The only problem with making those changes will be that s2member updates will probably overwrite those changes and they might have to be re-applied after each update.

I hope this helps.

P.S. It would be great if s2member could provide an easier way to change the label of those fields.

Posted: Thursday Jun 28th, 2012 at 8:35 am #17760

Thank you Jacqueline, I will try and see ;)

Posted: Saturday Dec 15th, 2012 at 8:13 am #34740
Andaluzo
Username: andaluzo

that is a crutial point for me to!

Why this is not working? It is such a important feature as more and mor Websites has to be multilingual. Also in the US (at least you shoud have spanisch).

Is there a workaround, I use qtranslate. With that I can actualy switch the languages on the widget. BUT the links are not adapting the root url /en /es /de and point back to the /

Any Idea, how to get that thing to work?

Posted: Sunday Dec 16th, 2012 at 2:57 pm #34790

Hello Andaluzo
I manage to translate all the plug in into spanish by using the pot file, please read these instructions
http://www.icanlocalize.com/site/tutorials/how-to-translate-with-gettext-po-and-pot-files/

Buenas Andaluzo yo consegui traducirlo con ese programita y descargandome las cadenas del plugin que esta dentro de la carpeta del mismo. Al principio es un poquito lioso pero cuando el WPML no me traduce algo uso este sistema

Espero haberte ayudado

Un saludo

Posted: Sunday Dec 16th, 2012 at 3:00 pm #34791

I use http://www.icanlocalize.com/site/tutorials/how-to-translate-with-gettext-po-and-pot-files/
when WPML don´t translate what I need, otherwise WPML is much more faster and easy.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.