latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multi-Level membership registration

Home Forums Community Forum Multi-Level membership registration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 2:13 pm #21039

I have a custom registration set up for members, but what I’d like to know is how do the choose (and pay for) a level of membership (i.e.. Fan membership, regular membership, corporate membership)

when I use the custom buttons for each level, it doesn’t provide the full registration page.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Aug 3rd, 2012 at 7:21 am #21085
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Sheila,

You can generate various Level membership forms in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Membership Level # Forms. We recommend creating a separate page for each Level registration form and then placing the generated shortcode for each level on a page.

If you want to create something dynamic that automatically changes the registration form depending on a drop-down selection, you’ll need to write some JavaScript and/or use dynamic shortcode attributes.

Posted: Friday Aug 3rd, 2012 at 9:04 am #21099

Hi Raam,

I don’t think you’re understanding. I have done that to create separate level registrations. The problem is when I do this, the registration form only has Name, email and user name.

What i WANT is for my CUSTOM registration form to show up which consists of Name, company, address, phone number, email, artists represented, if they’d like to join a band and if they will play private functions

Posted: Saturday Aug 4th, 2012 at 11:50 pm #21167
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Sheila,

Did you create those Custom Registration Fields using s2Member? Have you made sure the “Applicable Membership Level” setting for each field is set to the appropriate Pro-Form level?

If the answer to both those questions is yes, and you’re still not seeing the Custom Registration Fields appear on the Pro-Form, then the problem is most likely that you’re viewing the form while logged in. Please make sure you’re not logged in when viewing the Pro-Form.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.