latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multiple Custom Forms for all free membership

Home Forums Community Forum Multiple Custom Forms for all free membership

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  jaime jay 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 16th, 2013 at 7:37 pm #61977
jaime jay
Username: jaimejay

Want I am looking for is a way to add multiple forms to one site in various areas. I have read so much today and still haven’t been able to find a solution. This plugin ( I purchased the pro version) makes it very difficult to do any customization. The site we are working on is completely free. At no time will we be charging money. We want to have two different membership levels ( 0 and 1), but both should be free.This being said, here’s my challenge:

First Form (level 0): I need to create the first registration form and all I need is the username and email and we did that by deselecting the “No, do not collect first/last names during registration” in the registration/profile & options section. We used a custom form for this first form.

Second Form (level 0): we need to provide a form with the following: (we can’t figure out a way to make the drop downs or radio buttons with a pro form so we used the main registration form. Now it’s appearing below the first form as “Addional Information” and we don’t want that here) – http://franchiseyouniversity.com/self-evaluation
First Name
Zip Code
Educational Level (drop down)
DOB (drop down for day, month and year) – needs to have dob label
Male or Female

Third form (level 1):
We want to be able to email a link to the user after they have completed a certain quiz. This link will direct them to a page where they will enter in their username and a special code that has been generated by the admin.

Fourth Form (level 1):
I need to add one more form here where I need to create another custom field with an address and phone number.

All I want to do is to create custom fields for these forms… this is the reason I paid for the pro version so that I could create forms… no other reason… please help me as I have been working on this for over a week now and still cannot figure it out.

Thanks,
Jaime

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.