latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multiple PayPal feeds

Home Forums Community Forum Multiple PayPal feeds

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 4:46 pm #24565
Rebecca
Username: rebeccaz

Can we take new paid subscriptions to our blog through two or more separate PayPal accounts? We would like to keep accounting separate for subscriptions that come through affilliate marketers. We are also looking at some one-time product sales options, and would likely opt to keep that separate as well.

(I’m sorry if this duplicates a post I just entered but I am unable to find that topic now so I suspect it didn’t “take.”)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 5:15 pm #24571
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Rebecca,

I’m afraid not, this is currently not possible with s2Member.

The only way you could do this is to add a hack that fires every time a user pays, and then the hack can check if it’s a user referred by an affiliate or all the checks you want. I’m not sure if this is possible, but I don’t see why not.

You might be interested in checking the s2Member codex for finding the right hook:
http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/overview-summary/

If you don’t feel comfortable with PHP, and don’t already have a developer, you can check over at jobs.wordpress.net and see if they can do it.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 5:38 pm #24578
Rebecca
Username: rebeccaz

What if the entire subscription process is handled on a 3rd party shopping cart, which processes through PayPal, then delivers the paid subscription, with all required data, to s2Member? We could enroll them in a no-charge, or “free,” separate level of service? Can we have more than one free level of service?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Rebecca.
Posted: Saturday Sep 8th, 2012 at 7:42 am #24623

If the separate PayPal accounts are handled by another script, then it may work. You’d need all those transactions to have the right IPN URL so s2Member is updated by PayPal about new payments, or lack of. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration[/hilite]

To add the users, you may be able to use the Remote Operations API. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Remote Operations API[/hilite]

Are you using pro-forms, or PayPal buttons are okay? If the buttons are fine, then you may be able to create buttons from each of the PayPal accounts following this article: Knowledge Base » Using PayPal created buttons

Does it help?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.