latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multiple promote/demote

Home Forums Community Forum Multiple promote/demote

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 1:30 pm #28874
aus_team
Username: austeam

Hi,

Is it possible to multiple promote a page/post to another level.

Let say all my pages are set to level 0 while I am testing the site. After testing I want all pages/post to become level 1. Is there a fast way to do it?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 6:45 pm #28940
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello,

If you look in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Post Access Restrictions and Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Page Access Restrictions, you’ll see that the ID#s for all your protected pages are in the boxes for each Level. You can simply copy/paste those IDs from the Level 0 field to Level 1 field and then save changes at the bottom.

Posted: Saturday Oct 27th, 2012 at 3:24 pm #29929
aus_team
Username: austeam

Thanks. This works

Posted: Monday Oct 29th, 2012 at 1:41 pm #30041
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Glad to help! :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.