latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

multiple purchases using custom capabilities

Home Forums Community Forum multiple purchases using custom capabilities

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 5th, 2013 at 10:37 am #51413
Will
Username: paintscape

My client needs the ability to make multiple purchases in one transaction with custom capabilities. In addition, the ability to keep a “purchase” history after the custom capability expires would be awesome.

For example; The client sells “activities” that are for CEUs. If a customer wants more than one “activity” (custom capability) they will need to use the buy button for each activity and go to PayPal multiple times. We would like to sell multiple activities at once. If this can be done with s2member, even if a custom developer needs to be involved, that would be great.

I was also looking at E-Junkie as a possible solution.. E-junkie can transmit all the order data to a URL only for successful completed payments. It submits this data via HTTP POST, so any generic form-handler type of script should work. Any ideas?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 5th, 2013 at 3:03 pm #51422
cassel
Username: cassel

I dont think s2M is able to do that. As far as i know, there is no “cart” system to add more than one product before completing transaction. Someone might chime in if there is any particular hack for it, but i am doubtful on that, unfortunately.

Posted: Thursday Jun 6th, 2013 at 8:25 am #51490
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

You can sell multiple Custom Capabilities through Pro Forms here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Capability (Buy Now) Forms

However s2Member does not allow multiple subscriptions, or have a shopping cart integrated. You’ll have to deal with this separately. You might check out s2Member’s API Notifications for tracking purchases:

See: Knowledge Base » Building An API Notification Handler

See Also: Knowledge Base » Using Variables In A Shortcode

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.