latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multiple Recurring Billing Terms on 1 form

Home Forums Community Forum Multiple Recurring Billing Terms on 1 form

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 3rd, 2012 at 10:33 pm #30573

Hi All.

I looked in the documentation and didnt see this. I need to use 1 pro form to offer access to just 1 level as a recurring subscription. The trick is I need to offer different terms and payments based on term.

Example:
Monthly Billing: $10
Quarterly: $25
Annual: $100

Could I pass all these options into the short code? Where is the best docs on this?

Hopefully the solution is easy! Thanks a ton!

Mike

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 5th, 2012 at 4:36 pm #30677

Hi Mike.

No, the pro-forms don’t have a way to select the payment plan yet, but you can do something that’s close to that.

You can have the selection in a page, with links to the pro-forms for each plan, which is what we did here in the Prices page. http://www.s2member.com/prices/

Or, if only the pro-form changes but the rest of the page is the same, you can adjust the pro-form’s shortcode dynamically with some PHP as explained here: Knowledge Base » Using variables in a shortcode

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.