latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multiple recurring subscriptions??

Home Forums Community Forum Multiple recurring subscriptions??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jun 2nd, 2013 at 9:10 am #51172
Andy Macker
Username: andymc

I know other people have asked before but, are “multiple recurring subscriptions” on the development path??

The last answer was 6 months ago and said “yes, no ETA”, “maybe next release”. There have been a few releases since then.

I really like s2member and the level of support (especially the helpful forum moderators), but I also require multiple recurring subscriptions!

Any news?

Thanks,
Andrew.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jun 2nd, 2013 at 11:46 am #51176
cassel
Username: cassel

From what I have gathered, it is still not possible.

Posted: Monday Jun 3rd, 2013 at 9:04 pm #51253
Eduan
Username: Eduan

As Cassel said, it still isn’t possible. :(

Posted: Monday Jun 3rd, 2013 at 9:45 pm #51258
Andy Macker
Username: andymc

Hi guys,

Thanks for the reqlies.

My question was actually “is it on the development path”?

I was hoping one of the developers could answer. Should I hang out for three months or just change now? I really would like to stay with s2member.

Posted: Tuesday Jun 4th, 2013 at 6:27 am #51312
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I was hoping one of the developers could answer. Should I hang out for three months or just change now? I really would like to stay with s2member.

When you say that there were multiple releases after this was mentioned, this were Maintenance Releases. The next major version of s2Member will be a full rewrite and is being worked on as we speak. It is with this version of s2Member that we hope to move in some of the new features that are being talked about in the forums. We have been hoping to have this out for quite a long time now, but as there were many many changes to the PayPal, Google Checkout, and a couple other APIs, it’s been delayed for quite a while now.

We can’t give an estimate on when this version of s2Member will be available, so I would recommend moving on with your project in the mean time.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.