latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Multisite – can s2member be used on subblogs?

Home Forums Community Forum Multisite – can s2member be used on subblogs?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 1st, 2012 at 11:55 pm #12341

Hi, I want to get your multisite license so that I can manage all of my subblogs (blogfarm) for my buddypress network.

I assume that the plugin would then be network activated, if so, can S2Member still be used to setup different membership sites on subblogs?

Or how would this be done?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 2nd, 2012 at 9:26 am #12375
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello George,
s2Member can be used on blog farms, with the blog farm license.

I believe it would be network activated, but I wouldn’t know the answer to that question. :/

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday May 2nd, 2012 at 9:20 pm #12408

Hi Eduan, thanks but unfortunately doesn’t answer my question. :(

Anyone else know the setup?

Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 3:58 am #12435

Do you mean having s2Member working in the child blogs? Yes, you can. Keep in mind that each s2Member will work within the scope of the blog its active in, it doesn’t work cross-blog even if they’re in the same multisite network.

Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 5:16 am #12440

Yes correct. So it controls the network, but I can use S2member for separate products per sub blog. Just haven’t seen that work that way when a plugin is network activated.

Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 1:01 pm #12483
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi George,

With the multisite license, the s2Member plugin will become available in the Plugins section of each sub-site. Each sub-site can then enable the plugin and use it on that site.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.