latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Must You Include Membership Page in Sequence

Home Forums Community Forum Must You Include Membership Page in Sequence

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  carolm 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 10th, 2012 at 4:07 am #34112
carolm
Username: carolm

I’ve installed s2member but it is not adding my Registered Users to my MailChimp List. I’ve double checked my MC API key and List ID and gone through the Options dozens of times but cannot see where the problem lies.

Integrating my Users with my MC list was my reason for installing s2member (although the Paypal options will be useful later) but that is the only part of the system that isn’t working.

When I test my Registration Sequence I don’t go via the Membership Page. I only have Free Users. Do I have to include the Membership Page in my sequence before s2member will link with my MC List?

If I do need to do that, how do i put back the Membership Page into the sequence? I don’t know how I bipass-ed it in the first place.

I’d rather not have to go through the Membership page – because all Users are Free, and aren’t really ‘Members’ anyway. But if that is the problem I’ll have to put up with it, but don’t know how.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.