latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need a solution to 100% discount

Home Forums Community Forum Need a solution to 100% discount

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 6th, 2012 at 3:40 pm #4107

Hi,

I need a solution for a site I’m developing with S2 Members Pro, the issue is the clients run a chain of shops across the UK and a magazine that is subscribed from all over the world. The client wants its clients to be able to not only sign up online but also in store, the problem is my client will not accept the 0.01p charge on the checkout with a 100% discount code, this is because they feel there customers will not like having to pay online.

I know you suggest 2 options on the plugin: 1 being a free registration form but this is open to abuse if the link gets leaked and will also require a lot of moderation on the admin side of things to make sure each sign up actually did join in store. 2 being a free trial, we can set the trial up to last a year but then the checkout will still require a form of payment to start running once the trial period has ended.

Is there any solution to this problem? we need it to be as secure as it can without being open to abuse and easy to administrate.

What is the best solution for this?

Thanks in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 6th, 2012 at 10:39 pm #4238
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Amy,

Please see this knowledge base article for instructions on how we recommend solving this:

Offering a Free Coupon Code (100% Discount)

Let us know if that answers your question.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.