latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need help with creating a coupon code

Home Forums Community Forum Need help with creating a coupon code

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 5:23 pm #14507
Sujin Kim
Username: findmefast

Hello,

I”m trying to create a coupon code for a registration on my website. I wanted to be able to have a code that offer 100% off but saw that it was impossible to have anything under $0.01.

At the moment, offering a Free Registration Form isn’t an option, as I would like to have a price, and then a special coupon code. It said that by offering a Trial registration it was possible to offer 100% off.

I tried the coding for it but it didn’t seem to work too well.

I’m very new to this. Can somebody please help me with the shortcodes and where I need to put them and what the shortcode needs to read in order to offer 100% for a product?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 8:09 am #14576
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hello Sujin,

Have you seen this KB article? Knowledge Base » Offering a Free Coupon Code (100% Discount)

Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 7:22 pm #15091
Jim Climy
Username: weasel

I assume you could also just create the username for them in WordPress backend and then assign them a status manually too, yes?

Posted: Friday Jun 1st, 2012 at 6:13 am #15146
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Jim,

Yes, you could do that as well.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.