latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need help with Login box widget

Home Forums Community Forum Need help with Login box widget

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Rob Condon 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Sep 1st, 2013 at 8:53 pm #58956

Hello,
I have upgraded to the Pro version and need to add the Login box widget to my website. I added it at the bottom of my site and the only thing that comes up are words, no login box. It says:

My Profile Summary
Admin
My Account
Edit My Profile
Logout

I also attempted to use a specific page from my menu to insert a login box using the PHP code listed:

This also does not do anything. I made sure that the PHP code was on the HTML part of the page and did download a plugin for using PHP on my website.

I am using a newsletter widget on my website that works normally and shows a sigh-up box correctly if that makes any difference.

Thanks for the assistance,
Kelly Hall

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Sep 1st, 2013 at 9:49 pm #58957

Hi,

Looks like you are logged if you are getting that list. If you logout it should show the login credentials box. The second thing you are explaining I don’t understand. Are you inserting this code

<?php echo s2member_pro_login_widget(); ?> 

to get the login box on your page?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.