latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need help with Paypal Sandbox

Home Forums Community Forum Need help with Paypal Sandbox

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 21st, 2012 at 10:36 am #22654
Josh Fonner
Username: roamlife

This really isn’t about an issue with s2member, but would someone be kind enough to check whether they can access a sandbox version of a seller’s profile? When I try to access profiles to change IPN and PDT account settings, the window opens after clicking on profile, but no info is parsed to it, and this has been going on for three days now. I did leave a message over at the Paypal developer’s forum on oxcommerce, but it’s not been answered in 48 hours.

A quick check would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Jan C.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 22nd, 2012 at 7:16 am #22709
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Jan,

This is really a PayPal support question. If you’re not having any luck with the Developer Forum, I suggest calling PayPal directly.

Posted: Saturday Aug 25th, 2012 at 1:50 pm #23058
Josh Fonner
Username: roamlife

Thanks, Raam–I was actually able to resolve this issue myself. For prosperity’s sake, if someone else runs into the same situation, what you need to do is delete the affected test account(s) in the sandbox and create new ones. That solves the issue.

Posted: Sunday Aug 26th, 2012 at 7:41 pm #23129

Another helpful Sandox tip: don’t use it. It’s much better to test live, 1 cent transactions. ;)

The Sandbox has it’s own issues that are not worth fixing, since they’re not in the live transactions. Much better to just solve the live transaction issues, since those are the ones your customers would get.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.