latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need Ipn Form For (Google Chkout & Click bnk)

Home Forums Community Forum Need Ipn Form For (Google Chkout & Click bnk)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 9:59 am #29011

Hi,

I have purchased the network license for my WP-multisite that one is working fine with the site . but currently i am facing a critical issue as the Paypal and authorize.net support the form’s integration for user registration in the short code but Google checkout and click bank do not do so. so i need same functionality for both of these as Paypal is working .
The Major difference between the Google checkout and the Paypal short codes are this that Paypal provides a form with its short code where as Google checkout gives only a button which simply redirects to Google checkout without getting any information form user for my site as likely Paypal do.so how can we save the user’s data who is registering to our site in click bank and Google checkout case ?

I need to make my site live with s2member so please respond me ASAP.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 7:52 pm #29079
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Mark,

There are not currently any Pro-Forms for Google Checkout or ClickBank. When someone makes a purchase through one of the s2Member-generated Google Checkout or ClickBank buttons, s2Member will wait until it receives a confirmation of payment from the payment processor and it will then send an email to the customer containing a Registration URL where the user can register their account on your site (see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Google® Checkout Options -› Signup Confirmation Email).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.