latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Need PayPal's PDT variables to use in page.

Home Forums Community Forum Need PayPal's PDT variables to use in page.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Paul Foster 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 28th, 2012 at 4:39 pm #14833
Paul Foster
Username: PAFoster

I need to access the PDT variables sent back form PayPal when a customer buys access to a page.

The only thing there is (will be, if I can get this worked out before my deadline, lol) for the customer on that page is a form in which they enter urls into a field. Other fields are populated with data from the PDT, name, email, etc allowing the customer to alter his details if necessary. Other PDT variables will also be ‘hidden’ values in the form, like the PayPal transaction ID.

Basically the customer pays for page access so they can enter infomation needed by us to complete the order of the service they have paid for.

I know this is to do with hooking and filters, ie getting at the data using s2members hooks and have found the relevant files, but I’m way over my head in this level of coding and really need some help. It seems simple, but I’ve a deadline looming in less than 24 hours and this has really stumped me.

Any help from some experienced coders who have a clear idea of what i’m trying to do here would be extremely useful. And very much appreciated, as other than editing themes, and creating page templates, my php is extremely limited.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Paul Foster.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 29th, 2012 at 4:29 am #14861
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Paul,

I suggest doing a search on the s2Member site for “PDT Variables” and reading through the past forum threads related to this topic. As per our support policy (please see s2Member® » Support Policy » Outside Scope), we are unfortunately unable to assist with custom coding like this.

You may want to post your question on wordpress.stackexchange.com, WordPress.org Support forums, or even see if you can hire a programmer for a quick job on jobs.wordpress.net if time is of the essence.

Posted: Tuesday May 29th, 2012 at 5:52 am #14867
Paul Foster
Username: PAFoster

Many Thanks Raam!

Those resources are just what I needed.
Making some headway!

:D

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.