latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

.Net API integrating with S2Membership API

Home Forums Community Forum .Net API integrating with S2Membership API

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 26th, 2012 at 8:27 pm #6485

Hi Support – I have a .net Software as a service and the login page lives on the .net site. If I have registration and commerce on the wordpress site, can I have my .net API ping the database schema to communicate registrants and passwords etc? I wanted to know if this is possibile because if not, then the tool will render useless for me. Please advise and thank you so much for your help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 5:11 pm #6574
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Brandon,

s2Member uses the WordPress user base and authentication routines, so whatever integration is necessary to get WordPress authentication working with your environment should be enough to get s2Member authentication working.

The free version of s2member (Framework) is enough to test your integration, as s2Member Pro is an add-on to the s2Member Framework and does not change the way authentication works.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.