latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Never goes to login page

Home Forums Community Forum Never goes to login page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 4th, 2012 at 11:35 am #10039

I have a membership site set up in Optimize Press, for my login page I have created a page whihc uses the template for membership WP login
Hwever when I try to access a restricted page it goes straight tpo the sales page without asking if I want to login, ie giong to the login page ! Help !

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 4th, 2012 at 3:05 pm #10062
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kath,

s2Member is designed to send people to the Membership Options page when someone attempts to access a page that they don’t have access to. That way the person is given the opportunity to purchase access.

We recommend placing a link on that page that says something like “Already a member? Login here.” with a link to the login page. If your site has a sidebar, you could also use the Pro Login Widget (Dashboard -> Appearance -> Widgets) to place the login form in your sidebar.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.