latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

New Coupon Voucher Code PlugIn for S2 Member

Home Forums Community Forum New Coupon Voucher Code PlugIn for S2 Member

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  The Binary Signals 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 25th, 2013 at 12:48 pm #50628

As many of you have already discovered, S2 member does not allow 100% free subscriptions to be set up without going through the payment gateway and making a one cent charge.

I have developed a stand alone extension plug-in that works in WordPress in conjunction with S-2 member that will allow 100% free subscriptions using coupon or voucher codes. The plug-in will also allow name, e-mail, city, or any other custom field to be captured into a separate database of users.

This custom coupon code plug-in will redirect the user to a custom registration page if a valid code is entered, and if the coupon code is invalid then an error message will be displayed on the page.

This custom plug-in will also allow the importation of mass CSV coupon codes so that they can be redeemed when a user comes to the website.

If you would like more details on how to obtain this plug-in or would like to see a demo page please e-mail me and I will be glad to assist you.
E-mail Marco at marco@neostarmarketing.com.

Thank you.

Marco

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday May 25th, 2013 at 12:49 pm #50629

As many of you have already discovered, S2 member does not allow 100% free subscriptions to be set up without going through the payment gateway and making a one cent charge.

I have developed a stand alone extension plug-in that works in WordPress in conjunction with S-2 member that will allow 100% free subscriptions using coupon or voucher codes. The plug-in will also allow name, e-mail, city, or any other custom field to be captured into a separate database of users.

This custom coupon code plug-in will redirect the user to a custom registration page if a valid code is entered, and if the coupon code is invalid then an error message will be displayed on the page.

This custom plug-in will also allow the importation of mass CSV coupon codes so that they can be redeemed when a user comes to the website.

If you would like more details on how to obtain this plug-in or would like to see a demo page please e-mail me and I will be glad to assist you.
E-mail Marco at marco@neostarmarketing.com.

Thank you.

Marco

Posted: Saturday Jun 22nd, 2013 at 8:31 am #52378
John Cook
Username: wisehippo

Hi Marco

I’ve tried to email you about this plugin but I’ve not head back from you. Are you still a round? Using S3 and this plugin you’ve developed?

Please let me know

Many thanks

John

Posted: Saturday Jun 22nd, 2013 at 11:41 am #52382

hi John,

i sent you an email 2 days ago. did you get it? here is the email that i sent you. please let me know if you have any more questions.

———————————————————————————————————————————-
Hi John,

Thank you for contacting me regarding the plug-in that I had developed to be able to accept 100% free coupon codes or voucher codes in S2 member.
The plug-in works in conjunction with the participants plug-in which is used to manage user groups. I had the extension plug-in developed so that I could accept and verify coupon codes when entered as into a coupon code field on any page or post, as a shortcode.

At the moment I don’t have a demo setup for this particular plug-in however I’m using it in one of my membership sites. Please let me know if you would like to see a demo or maybe I can shoot you a short video and show you how it actually works.
As for the cost of this plug-in it would probably be around $40.
The participants plug-in is free to download from the word press downloads directory.
However the extension that I have had some the functionality to be able to verify the coupon codes against the database. I have to tell you that the coupon codes database does not become part of the S-2 member users group. The participants plug-in has its own database therefore when someone comes to your website and inputs their name e-mail and coupon code this information is stored and then SQL database which you can access within WordPress admin area. If the coupon code has been already entered or is wrong a message will be displayed stating that the visitor has entered an invalid coupon code. Your error message can be customized with your own text. The way I had it done is that the coupon codes are only used once and then are not valid anymore.
The coupon code input field is the primary field that is checked against a database of coupon codes that you can mass upload to the admin area. You can also enter a coupon code one at a time if you wish.

The other form fields such as name e-mail or any other custom fields are optional and can be changed and customized for any particular application.

Please let me know if you think this will work for you and I will set up a test site on one of my URLs so that you can get my hands on idea of how the plug-in works.

P.S. have you used the Amazon cloud front services with S-2 member? I’ve been trying to set this up for one of my membership sites and when I placed the short code at shown any examples nothing shows up on my page. Just wondering if you had any experiences with this set up?

Thank you and have a great day.

Sincerely,

Marco Rodrigues

Posted: Friday Jul 19th, 2013 at 1:01 pm #53691

Hi Marco

I am interested in this plugin. I sent you a mail yesterday.
Please respond or mail at dov [at] mndtrading.com

Thanks

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.