latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

New Custom Registration /Profile Field

Home Forums Community Forum New Custom Registration /Profile Field

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 9:15 am #14477

Hello Supoort
i have samo Problems with this form

i will add a new field in registraion process, i click on add new field–> enter the values, –> create Registration Field –> nothing happens

what did i wrong ?

please help

thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday May 25th, 2012 at 7:33 am #14562
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Stefan,

When you say “nothing happens”, do you mean that the field is not created? If so, it sounds like you could be having browser issues related to JavaScript. Coud you please try clearing your browser cache and also try using a different browser to see if that fixes the problem?

Posted: Tuesday May 29th, 2012 at 10:21 am #14872

Hi raam

now i testet this with two different browser, IE ad firefox, no one work

i will add a new Registration / Profile Fields & Option form,
i click on add new field
a new windows open and ask me for different settings
i give informations to this forms and click on creare Registration form nothin appens wen i click a secound time on this button i get the message “Unique Field ID: That Field ID already exists, Please try again.
the only way to close this page is to press cancel.

in section Registration / Profile Fields
no custom field was added

what can i do ?

thanks

Posted: Wednesday May 30th, 2012 at 5:58 am #14908

Could you try, as a test, changing your theme to the default TwentyEleven and try again?

Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 2:49 am #14996

Hello Cristian,

thank you now it works !

regards

Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 5:36 am #15011

Excellent!

If changing the theme fixed it, then your theme is causing a problem with the JavaScript. It’d be good to check it out and fix it, or it could cause you other problems you haven’t noticed yet.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.