latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

New s2m update or WP update?

Home Forums Community Forum New s2m update or WP update?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  cassel 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Nov 17th, 2013 at 3:59 pm #61184
cassel
Username: cassel

Today, I noticed that the pro-form generated by s2M looks odd. It used to be the whole width of the available area but now it is not. Also, on top I see Checkout option and the pull down list is empty. I don’t have a clue what it is for or how to get rid of it.

Here is an example of my form: http://scrapbookcampus.com/sd13/registration/

In addition, if I am logged in, my profile information should be in there to insure that the purchase (and ccaps) is associated with the correct account. However, I am logged in and nothing is filled in the fields. This can cause issues with purchases if they are not correctly linked to the account.

Can anyone give an explanation and solution? I upgraded my WP and my s2M yesterday so I am not sure which one did what, but it obviously is affecting the end result.

Can I revert the upgrade?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  cassel.
  • This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  cassel.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.