latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

New sign-up via Clickbank, no Welcome emails

Home Forums Community Forum New sign-up via Clickbank, no Welcome emails

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 12th, 2013 at 6:53 am #44348
Ulrich Peise
Username: tony72

Hi there,

I yesterday had a new user signing-up via Clickbank. I received an email from clickbank to make me aware of the purchase. However:

1) The user received no Welcome email with login instructions
2) I did not receive an email confirmation, that a new user signed up (which I usually get).

The weird thing is: the system did create a new User-account. But no email was sent. Also, I noticed that the “Paid Subscriber ID” for this user is blank.

Thank you for any help in advance.

Ulrich

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 5:24 am #44582

Hi Ulrich.

1) The user received no Welcome email with login instructions
2) I did not receive an email confirmation, that a new user signed up (which I usually get).

It sounds like there’s something in your s2Member-ClickBank integration that needs to be fixed. Either the settings you entered in s2Member, or the ones in ClickBank, or the button you’re using…

Are you using the s2Member shortcode for the ClickBank button in the same WordPress where you have s2Member?

Did you double-check all the integration to make sure there isn’t anything missing or wrong? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options[/hilite]

After you do that, enable logging and do some test purchases with the test card ClickBank provides. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› Logging Configuration[/hilite]

The weird thing is: the system did create a new User-account. But no email was sent. Also, I noticed that the “Paid Subscriber ID” for this user is blank.

If you have Open Registrations enabled, then he may have just registered as a free user because s2Member still isn’t working with ClickBank properly to set a paid level for this user after purchase.

If you don’t mean to give free accounts, I’d disable that. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Open Registration[/hilite]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.