latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

New Subscribers Not Receiving Login Details

Home Forums Community Forum New Subscribers Not Receiving Login Details

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 7th, 2012 at 9:43 am #24523
Joe Raciti
Username: jraciti1

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 8th, 2012 at 6:30 am #24610

Hi Joe.

Are you using buttons to sell your membership? If so, the user still needs to register after paying in order to have an account.

If you’re using pro-forms, then the registration is built into it and the account would be created right there.

The confirmation email is sent after payment, and it should include a registration link. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Signup Confirmation Email[/hilite]

The new user email is sent after a registration, and it’d include the username and password. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Email Configuration -> New User[/hilite]

I hope it helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Sep 8th, 2012 at 9:26 am #24637
Joe Raciti

Thank you for the response Cristián. I am using buttons but I have been getting a number of emails from customers who seem to be getting the text that is in my PayPal Pro Form field. Do I indicate somewhere in s2member which response email the customer receives after checkout or is that automatic?

Thank you.

– Joe

Posted: Monday Sep 10th, 2012 at 7:13 am #24727

Do I indicate somewhere in s2member which response email the customer receives after checkout or is that automatic?

If it’s a new user that pays to register a new account, then one of four confirmation emails will be sent, depending on whether you’re using buttons or pro-forms, and whether you’re selling Specific Post/Page access or not. You can edit them from here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options[/hilite]

Posted: Monday Sep 10th, 2012 at 12:05 pm #24754
Joe Raciti

Thank you kindly. I’ll try and change a few things and monitor the situation.

– Joe

Posted: Tuesday Sep 11th, 2012 at 7:20 am #24867

Cool. Let us know how it goes. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.