latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

New update 130404 – Questions before upgrade!

Home Forums Community Forum New update 130404 – Questions before upgrade!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 5th, 2013 at 4:07 am #46679
Ronnie
Username: Zeeflo

In this update its stated that:

(s2Member/s2Member Pro) JW Player (WebSharks/Private#121) Adding CSS class attribute to all JW Player template files used in conjunction with the s2Stream shortcode. New CSS class name: s2member-jwplayer-v6.

What excactly do you mean? Should this be used in the shortcode? or is it a template you can use OPTIONALLY, if you want to? Or is it something different?

Also, I have a very relevant request for the next update.
As it is now, if you use and edit the /templates/players/jwplayer-v6.php etc and place them in the theme folder, its not being read by s2member like other customized template files are.
This means I have to remember to backup my custom jwplayer-v6.php files in the /templates dir before I upgrade, and after the upgrade I have to remember to replace them again. A bug for users, and a bug for s2member!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 9th, 2013 at 8:09 am #46898

What excactly do you mean? Should this be used in the shortcode? or is it a template you can use OPTIONALLY, if you want to? Or is it something different?

It’s just a class added to the HTML for the player, so you can use it as a selector when you style it with CSS.

Also, I have a very relevant request for the next update.

I’ll tell Jason about this. Thanks for the feedback. :)

Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 8:32 am #47071

Jason told me this is coming in the next maintainance release. :)

Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 9:10 am #47084
Ronnie

Jason is a good guy ;)

Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 7:37 am #47172

Yeah, he is. :)

Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 9:05 am #47187
Ronnie

Christian..

Where is my forum thread about recurring paypal payments from the other day?
Can you find it?

And if you can, will you please take a look at my shortcode so we can move on and get the issue corrected?

Edit:

Found it and read your response.. RRA 1 for proforms :)

Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 9:23 am #47193

:)

You can find your posts in your forum profile page: http://www.s2member.com/forums/users/zeeflo/

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.