latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

New User Email Message Not Sending

Home Forums Community Forum New User Email Message Not Sending

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Norm H 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 25th, 2013 at 8:41 pm #43195
Norm H
Username: mrdirby

I’m trying to figure out why the new user email message isn’t sending. I’m using buddypress with S2 member and i need to be able to send a user email confirmation. I get the buddypress new user activation email but not the message from S2 Member. This is just for level 0 memberships.

Also is it possible for S2 member to generate one email that includes the activation key?

S2 Member Pro
WP 3.5.1
BP 1.6.4

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 27th, 2013 at 12:38 am #43274

Hi Norm,

Did you ever figure this out? I’m having the same issue….

Matt

Posted: Wednesday Feb 27th, 2013 at 10:39 am #43327
Norm H
Username: mrdirby

I overlooked a note in the tab that says S2 Member does not send the new user email with buddypress active because of the activation key. I’m still looking for a solution that fits my needs.

The “Welcome Pack” plugin looks the most promising although I will have to edit the core to get it to pull submitted user data.

SB Welcome Email Editor also looks like a promising plugin but I couldn’t get it to work. As expected.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.