latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

New User Emails not getting through

Home Forums Community Forum New User Emails not getting through

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 6:54 pm #9503

Hi I have a real problem with some new users signing up to my site. Because it’s on a shared server and someone else has for whatever reason caused the server to become labelled as a spam server. Is it possible to configure the new user emails to be sent via a different mailserver than the server the site is on?

My host HEART internet who are usually brilliant have tried to get the server de-listed on the spam lists but it’s not happened yet?

Any advice to help would be appreciated. Thanks. Dominic

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 29th, 2012 at 10:49 pm #9543
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Dominic,

Yes, this is possible using a 3rd party plugin and we actually recommend it. Please see this KB article for more information: Knowledge Base » Troubleshooting Email Delivery Problems

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.