latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Non-Member Free Page

Home Forums Community Forum Non-Member Free Page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Don Albright 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Sep 20th, 2012 at 12:04 am #25879

I want to have a news letter that anyone can subscribe to.

I’m using a WordPress plugin that requires a page which is link to in the site navigation bar.

The site is for paid members only all pages/posts are set to Level 1.

Is there a way to allow the “Newsletter” page to be accessible to the public while keeping registration to paying customers only?

Thanks,

Don

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Sep 20th, 2012 at 8:28 am #25929
Janet Riley
Username: jriley

You could set the permissions on the Newsletter page to not require any S2Member level. Edit the page, go to the S2 Member box on the area, and set the dropdown so it doesn’t require any level.

I’m using a WordPress plugin that requires a page which is link to in the site navigation bar.

Are you saying the link only appears on that black bar across the top when members log in? You could add the Newsletter page to the menus (WP Dashboard -> Appearance -> Menus, and add the page), or put a regular html link in the text on another page.

Cheers-
Janet

Posted: Thursday Sep 20th, 2012 at 10:08 am #25950

The page number ID was in the Page Restrictions Options and has been removed.

Problem resolved.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  Don Albright.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.