latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!

Home Forums Community Forum NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  boudewijn lutgerink 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 30th, 2012 at 3:58 pm #14971

DANG IT !! This is annoying!!
I created a PayPal button, I disabled (as adviced by Philly) the shortcode Ultimate.
The PayPal button shows up.
Next I want to try to make a PayPal Payment. No CreditCard involved, nothing like that. JUST PAYPAL!
When I click on the button, and use my wife’s PayPal Account I get the question what Credit Card I want to couple with the account. Well, FYI, I don”t want that, I want PayPal Payments, nothing more, nothing less!!!

WHY IS THIS SO F****NG DIFFICULT!!!!!!!??????:
I am getting pretty upset (and VERY ANGRY) with all this hassle (and THAT IS an understatement!, and I am not even talking about my possible subscribers!!)

Where did you guys hide the step by step todo list to make a seemingly simple PayPal Payments possible.
THAT IS ALL I WANT!

to see what happens just follow this link: http://reikimagazine-online.com/testpage-4/

This is making me nervous like nothing else ever before!!

OK, maybe, just maybe, I am doing sonething wrong. Due to the logical, step-by-step todo list that is non-existent I cannot make this work and thus missing a lot of money every day! I hope for some support soon!!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 6:30 am #15025
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Boudewijn,

If you’re getting a message from PayPal about coupling a credit card with your account, that has nothing to do with s2Member. It means that the PayPal account you’re using (your wife’s) hasn’t been fully set up and PayPal is asking you to link a credit card to your PayPal account. If the PayPal account was fully set up, you’d simply get the option to pay.

Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 10:52 am #15051

OK, thanks Raam. I guess I should not be working so late anymore. I kinda lost it for a moment. My apologise.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.