latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Not getting Aweber confirm email

Home Forums Community Forum Not getting Aweber confirm email

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Rick Horvath 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Sep 27th, 2012 at 4:01 pm #26725
Pamella Neely
Username: pneely

Hello. I am trying to set up a monthly membership using Optimize Press as the wordpress theme, S2 for securing the content, paypal for the payment processing and Aweber for the email confirmations and list management.

I have followed all the instructions in the S2 aweber setup, including setting up the custom parser, the email configuration and welcome email with the user/password info, and the Aweber/paypal ipn configuration. I have setup Aweber/Paypal parsers in the past and gotten them to work.

I just spoke with someone at Aweber at length and they do not see any problem with the Aweber setup. However they too see that aweber is not adding me to the list when I do a test order. My order setup is three days free then a monthly $27 charge.

The paypal button works fine, and after checkout I am brought to a grey screen that says

Thank you! ( you MUST check your email before proceeding ).

* Note: It can take ( up to 15 minutes ) for Email Confirmation with important details. If you don’t receive email confirmation in the next 15 minutes, please contact Support.
Back To Home Page
If you need assistance, please contact support. ”

The problem is, I never get the email. The email with the user/pass (that is setup in my free version of s2) never gets sent.

What is going wrong here? Any help you can give is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Sep 28th, 2012 at 4:15 pm #26887
Rick Horvath
Username: noodles

I am having similar issues in s2member. My set up is all correct, yet I am not automatically directed back to the return URL. I have to click the link on the Paypal payment confirmation page.

I did see the same text you wrote above – until I added the PayPal® PDT Identity Token – now that return URL shows a default Apache index page. Those extra passed variables are causing issues.

The return URL does not work therefore no email confirmation from s2member

Seems tech feels the issue is on my end. I don’t agree. As a programmer I know how to set up whatever needs to be done.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.