latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Notifications when members are paid

Home Forums Community Forum Notifications when members are paid

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Raam Dev 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 31st, 2012 at 5:08 pm #30256
jt22
Username: yoda22

I’m trying to enact the following scenario:

– User signs up and is assigned Subscriber Level 2 (got that)
– Mailchimp is alerted to signup and sends welcome email (got that)
– User decides to become a paid member and upgrades through paypal (got that)
– Mailchimp is alerted to change and is sent a “paying member welcome” (DON’T got that)

What, if any, are actions I can take via the s2member to “tell” Mailchimp that a user has now become a paid user?

I understand Mailchimp offers a paypal integration wherein they can be notified of changes to a members Paypal account. However, in order to do that, Paypal needs Instant Payment notification (IPN) updated to Mailchimp…something I can’t want to do because obviously it is pointing to s2Member already.

Thanks,
Joe

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 31st, 2012 at 6:44 pm #30284
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Joe,

Please see Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers -› Automate Unsubscribes/Opt-Outs. You can configure List Transitions so that when someone upgrades from, let’s say, Level 2 to Level 3, they are automatically transitioned from one MailChimp list to another. You can then configure that other list on MailChimp to send whatever you want to send to new paying customers.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.