latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

"Notplaynice" option s2 or BuddyPress?

Home Forums Community Forum "Notplaynice" option s2 or BuddyPress?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 3rd, 2012 at 5:19 pm #33378

Unfortunately, I didn’t think of this sooner–but I installed both BuddyPress and s2 at the same time. Now I can’t tell which feature(s) belong to which. Can anyone help me out with this? I now have a user role of “blocked” and when you view the WP Capabilities for the “blocked” user role the only item included is “notplaynice.” I want to follow thru on what Blocked does to know if I’m using it appropriately. Can anyone let me know if this is an s2 feature? If so, what does it do? If not, I”ll follow up with the BuddyPress folks. Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Dec 3rd, 2012 at 6:13 pm #33381
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi there,

s2Member does not support the creation of WordPress Roles outside of s2member_level1, s2member_level2, etc.. This sounds like an issue outside of s2Member.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.