latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

One more for the wishlist

Home Forums Community Forum One more for the wishlist

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 9th, 2013 at 2:07 am #44142

Currently I have 2 levels of subscriptions on my site. Posts and pages are accessible either from level 0 and up or for level 1. (news and ads are accessible for all visitors.)

I would like to be able to see in the posts/pages lists what the access level is in the s2 column.
Right no I have to hover over the s2 lock to see the level, if the icon would be adjusted with a number iindicating the level of access then that would be really nice.
Of course, having the option to order the list on accessibility would be another extremely useful item.

Just my $0.02 (about (€0.015 ;-) )

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Mar 11th, 2013 at 10:50 am #44261
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Boudewijn,

This is a good feature, thanks for coming up with it. :)

I’ll add it to the list of feature requests.

– Eduan

Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 11:34 am #44618
Eduan

He said that he doesn’t plan to add this to the current release. But if he’s in the code again he’ll probably do it. :)

Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 11:50 am #44623
Ronnie
Username: Zeeflo

yes, more shortcodes like [if_s2member_level2] and [if_s2member_level3] etc etc.. That would be UBER sweet! :D

Posted: Sunday Mar 17th, 2013 at 8:09 pm #45010
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

yes, more shortcodes like [if_s2member_level2] and [if_s2member_level3] etc etc.. That would be UBER sweet! :D

Just FYI, s2Member already makes this possible like this:

[s2If current_user_is('s2member_level1')]
	Your content
[/s2If]
Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 1:14 am #45028

FYI, I don’t do two level content on one page…

So if I have an article for minimal level 0 (zero) I would like to see the icon as it is now.
When I have an article for level 1 I would like an icon with a “1” in it in the list.
If the list could be sorted on the icons then that would be a little extra…

Posted: Friday Mar 22nd, 2013 at 11:06 am #45502
Eduan

Yes I see what you mean Boudewijn.

Basically show a little icon of the minimal level it requires right?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.