latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

One of my pages is all of a sudden not loadin

Home Forums Community Forum One of my pages is all of a sudden not loadin

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 10:54 am #11697

One of my pages, all of a sudden, is not loading, I get a “404 error – page not found”. I also need help with uploading videos in my website that is through wordpress, to have better quality than what I’m currently receiving, wondering if I need a plugin that’s compatible. This is all new to me and I’m very flustered. I already have S2member free set up with help of a friend but he’s not available to help me right now, so I’ll also need help in upgrading. Here’s the error page: http://structuraltrading.com/welcome/
Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 3:28 pm #11740
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Kathy,

Have you checked to see if the “Welcome” page still exists? If it does exist, have you checked to make sure the permalink is actually set to /welcome/?

Regarding the upload quality of videos: That’s not something related to the s2Member plugin, so unfortunately we won’t be able to offer support (please see s2Member® » Support Policy » Outside Scope).

Regarding upgrading s2Member, please have a look at s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions and let us know if you have any further questions.

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 4:03 pm #11748

Yes the page is still there, it says the Permalink is: http://structuraltrading.com/welcome/
It used to work, I don’t understand why it’s not now.

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 4:07 pm #11750

hmmm … all of a sudden it’s working again …

Thank you very much for your response.

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 4:08 pm #11751

Oops, I take that back, I loaded a different page … it’s still not working

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 6:49 pm #11768

If you change the slug for that page to something else as a test, does it work then?

Posted: Tuesday Apr 24th, 2012 at 6:56 pm #11773

Yes, that worked. Do I need to keep it that name? TYVM!

Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 2:37 am #11805

I’m glad it helped. :)

Not necessarily, now you can try changing it back to “welcome”, maybe the change helped fix whatever was causing the problem. If you get the problem again, then do change it to some other slug that works and you can leave like that, I guess.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 10:53 am #11837

Thanks Cristian, I did try to change it back, but it gave me the same error, so I’ll keep the slug that works. Thank you very much.

Posted: Wednesday Apr 25th, 2012 at 9:08 pm #11878

You’re welcome. :)

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.