latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

One single payment for registration of events

Home Forums Community Forum One single payment for registration of events

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 17th, 2013 at 2:59 am #53552
Qldpol
Username: qldpol

I have a site that lists about 600 events using the Events Manager Pro plugin. The parameters of the project changed recently so that I would need people to pay one blanket fee across the whole site which would then enable users to register for one or as many of the events as they wish.

There needs to be 3 separate blanket payment fees which are, $25 Standard ticket, $10 for Children & $10 for event sponsors. I don’t want/need to restrict any part of the website at all as it needs to be accessible to everybody, except for the registration for events which as i explained need the payment to be made before bookings can be made.

The documentation for your plugin all seems very helpful but i’m really up against it time-wise and learning plugin after plugin is becoming very confusing for me so I’m sorry to ask this question.

Can anybody please spell out to me how I achieve this? Do i need to set up levels for each fee? or is there a better way to achieve this? Will this set up be fairly straight forward or do i need to be a Jedi coder?

Thanks very much

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 18th, 2013 at 7:07 am #53605

You’d have separate buttons for each price (standard, children, sponsor). The access will be the same one, it’s the price that changes, so you can just sell the same level to everyone, e.g. Level 1. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Membership Level # Buttons[/hilite]

You could probably give a different custom capability each, so it’ll be easier to separate content for them in the future. Video » s2Member (Custom Capabilities)

Then you can protect the event registration pages at Level 1, or just part of the page using a conditional.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Page Access Restrictions[/hilite]
Knowledge Base » Simple Shortcode Conditionals

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.