latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

OptimizePress / Clickbank Checkout

Home Forums Community Forum OptimizePress / Clickbank Checkout

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 12:04 pm #28714

Newbie here. I’ve watched all the videos and have been reading but still a “little” lost.

Here’s what I’m trying to accomplish.

I’m going to create my Sales Page with OptimizePress and the checkout will be done through Clickbank (will also offer PayPal checkout) see here for what I mean http://www.diablo3secrets.com. Membership will be one-time fee for lifetime access. When purchased a member will be able to download three .pdf ebooks and I will also have demonstration videos available to watch. How would I achieve this?

Sorry for the questions, just want to do it right.

Best,

Edward

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 6:04 pm #28761
Raam Dev
Username: Raam
Staff Member

Hi Edward,

There are lots of step-by-step instructions in Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Quick Start Guide and Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Quick Start Guide and both of those should explain how the whole process works.

Basically you’ll restrict your three download pages and your video page (or even easier, just have one page with both downloads and videos and restrict that one page) to the appropriate Level (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Page Access Restrictions), then, after configuring the gateways generate your payment forms/buttons (e.g., Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Membership Level # Forms) and put those on separate pages (e.g., PayPal Checkout Page, and Clickbank Checkout Page; you can’t have two forms on the same page).

Then you’ll direct new members to either page depending on what payment gateway they want to use. When they sign up, they’ll be given an account on your site and access to those pages you restricted.

I recommend just diving in and creating a few test accounts to se how the whole process works. Initially, you can use the Free Registration form (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Free Registration Forms) instead of a payment form to do test signups and then login with those new users and see what pages they have access to etc.

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 6:51 pm #28775

Raam,

Thanks for the help! How would the Clickbank integration work on OptimizePress? What I was going to do was protect the download page with s2member, then place a buy now button on my website just using a Clickbank link (that directs them to checkout with Clickbank). If I did it my way, how would I send them their login details? I’m a little confused, sorry..

Best,

Edward

Posted: Wednesday Oct 17th, 2012 at 7:15 pm #28778

I’m just not understanding how the buttons work. I could generate a Clickbank / PayPal but how would I position them onto my OptimizePress sales page? I don’t get why the buttons go on different pages.

I honestly would like my checkout to look like the one on this site http://www.diablo3secrets.com. The sales page has download now buttons which then lead to checkout with PayPal or Clickbank. That’s what I’m looking to achieve. Sorry if I’m confusing you.

Best,

Edward

Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 9:26 am #28832

The ClickBank checkout includes PayPal as a payment option, if I’m not mistaken, so it may be simpler to stick with just that one.

To integrate ClickBank, go through the panels in [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options[/hilite] and follow the instructions.

Then create the shortcode for a ClickBank button to sell the membership. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Buttons -› Membership Level # Buttons[/hilite]

You have to use the shortcode for the CB button, or the sale won’t work with s2Member. When you generate the button with the shortcode, s2Member adds serveral variables that are needed.

I hope that that helps. :)

Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 3:37 pm #28898

Cristian,

I know you don’t offer a guaranteed refund, but I would really appreciate if you could grant me one in this case. I jumped the gun purchasing this product and it’s WAY more than I need. I don’t need a membership area. I just needed a solution (e-junkie) to deliver my goods protected. If you can’t refund me, that’s fine, but I’d greatly appreciate it as I will not be using your product at all. I have deleted it from my system and WordPress site. Again, I really appreciate the support and it’s a great looking plugin, but it’s just not what I need. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you can grant me a refund.

Thanks for the great support,

-Edward

Posted: Thursday Oct 18th, 2012 at 9:01 pm #28951

Posted: Friday Oct 19th, 2012 at 9:25 am #29000

I understand, the problem is that the requirements for a refund are not met in this case, so it’s not really possible. :/

I do hope that you’ll have a use for s2Member soon, though. It does a lot more than just paid membership functions, so I’m sure it’ll be useful in some way.

We’ll be at your service if you have any questions or need help! :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.