latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Packaging Page Access Subscriptions

Home Forums Community Forum Packaging Page Access Subscriptions

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Oct 11th, 2012 at 1:17 pm #28148

I was wondering whether it would be possible to package together multiple page subscriptions and pay for them in one go? All whilst retaining individual subscriptions to each page.

For example, there may be a checklist:

• Page Option 1
  • Page Option 2
  • Page Option 3
  • Page Option 4
  • Page Option 5

If above the user wanted access to Pages 1, 3, and 5; can they pay for them in one go whilst retaining subscription to each individually?

My plan is to have a wp_list_pages function that lists all the pages (that can be subscribed to), and then allow users to mix and match multiple options.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 7:57 am #28219

Hi Lawrence.

You can sell page access individually with custom capabilities. Video » s2Member (Custom Capabilities)

What you can’t do is sell separate subscriptions to them, even with separate transactions. s2Member currently only supports one subscription at a time per user. Selling separate ccaps can only be done with buy-now (one-time) payments.

EOT time is also a single one for the user (not each access) and demotion would remove all access, not just a single custom capability.

We’re working to remove these limitations and to expand the possibilities in a future version of s2Member, though.

Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 8:45 am #28235

Ah right I understand. That clears things up a bit.

CCaps is the way forward I think.

Thanks for the help!

Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 10:57 pm #28292

Cool. Glad it helped. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.