latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Page level restriction not updating

Home Forums Community Forum Page level restriction not updating

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 20th, 2013 at 5:16 pm #45254
Daisy Peel
Username: daisypeel

I keep trying to update the page level restriction on several pages on my site and nothing happens – page gets updated but the change to the page level restriction doesn’t ‘stick’. Haven’t changed any plugins lately…any suggestions?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 21st, 2013 at 5:28 am #45315
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

Is this on a clean installation of WordPress® with no other plugins installed, and running only the default WP theme? In order to reproduce a bug like this, we need to remove the potential for plugin conflicts.

Posted: Thursday Mar 21st, 2013 at 10:51 am #45348
Daisy Peel
Username: daisypeel

It’s going to be a couple of days on this one – it’s almost certainly a plugin conflict, just gotta figure out which one. Post restriction is working fine, just for some reason on pages it doesn’t ‘stick’.

Daisy

Posted: Friday Mar 22nd, 2013 at 3:13 am #45457

Hi Daisy.

I’d try all the tips in this article: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Remember, when testing for plugin conflicts, to also remove the must-use plugins. /wp-content/mu-plugins/

Are you having this problem when changing the level restriction from the page’s editor? Have you tried adding the page ID to the Page Access Restriction panel? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› Page Access Restrictions[/hilite]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.