latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Page not Found After upgrading

Home Forums Community Forum Page not Found After upgrading

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 6:35 pm #18963

WOW! None of my membership pages are working now after just upgrading. The members home page works, but getting a page not found on everything else. I’m still seeing them as always in the edit mode.

Im totally freaked!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 6:37 pm #18964

ooohhh geeezzzeee

My membership authorize.net is showing the same Page not Found!

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 7:52 am #19028

Hi Gaper.

Could you send me the URL to some of the pages with that problem? Login info would also be good so I take a look at what you have. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

I can’t say for sure until I check it, but I’m guessing you may have a wrong [hilite mono]RewriteBase[/hilite] in your .htaccess file, although the couple sites I’ve seen have that problem in the past went completely blank.

Posted: Thursday Jul 12th, 2012 at 11:40 am #19044

thank you for everything!

Posted: Friday Jul 13th, 2012 at 6:12 am #19145

I got your email.

Logged in to your WP but couldn’t see the admin side, got a white page with a 500 error.

I found some pages in your site that’d give me a “not found” error. They seem to have in common that they all seem to be children of another one according to the URL. If the slug is right /page it works, but if it’s /members/page or some other “directory” in the URL, then it gives the problem.

I could login to the FTP but couldn’t tell much from that. I see you serve everything over HTTPS, don’t know if that causes a problem or not.

I’d first try to get access to the admin area to then check the slugs for those pages that have the problem. Did you update other plugins when you started having the problem? I’d try removing those temporarily as a test, you can do it via FTP, and see if you can then access the admin side.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.